Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Guitar Hero Diva

Tonight as we came home from church, it was obvious Skyler was very tired. I took her out of her car seat and she laid her head on my shoulder, paci in mouth and "bank" in hand. I was trying to gingerly take her inside for a quiet, restful, easy night-night time.

When I opened the door, "When You Were Young," by the Killers, was BLARING as Daddy was jammin' to Guitar Hero. Skyler's head immediately raised.

"Daddy, what are you doing?"

"I'm just rockin' out. How are you?"

And her immediate response?

"Daddy!!! I want to rock out with you!!"

She's been pulling her clothes off and head-banging for ten minutes with no end in sight.

What can I say? My girl knows how to party. I wonder when she'll go to bed? ;)

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is too funny. What kind of girl are you raising that takes her clothes off while rocking out (just kidding). I bet she and her daddy look pretty cute having fun with each other.

Amy said...

Hilarious!

Mama Jeannie said...

So much for that relaxed, sweet and peaceful night-night time, huh? That boy of mine! Guess you could call next time and get him prepared to kiss Sky-bo goodnight at the door. This is really funny.

Sara said...

That's HILARIOUS!!!