Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Coby and I visited the doctor right before Christmas and learned that we are having another girl!!! We are so excited!!! I'm sorry for the delay in getting this posted, but the holidays have been crazy and I'm just now getting to a place where I have time to sit and type. Plus I've worked a million and four ways to try to get the sono posted and I still can't figure it out. I'm not the techiest of bloggers.

So anyway, the day we went to the doctor she weighed 7 oz. and looked great. My doctor actually got me in earlier than I was supposed to--she was only 17 weeks and 4 day--so I will have to go back at 25 or 26 weeks for another sonogram, which makes me excited!!! I'll get to see her all cute and fat!!! They will take a few more measurements just to make sure everything checks out okay, but so far so good!!!

What a blessing to have two little girls!!! We're so happy!!!

4 comments:

Mama Jeannie said...

Let me just say... this Gibbie is so excited too!! I nearly said her name; can I do that? Anyway, I love that she and Skyler will have that sweet sister relationship with each other for years and years to come. Both you and Coby will be great parents to your two little girls. You are already doing an amazing job in raising Miss Sky-bo. Love you tons!

Amy said...

Yea! for baby girls!

Dona said...

Congratulations!!! What a blessing.a

Nicki W. said...

what a blessing!!! how wonderful :) hope you are feeling well!