Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Real Me


I have started to realize over the last few weeks that I am an interesting contradiction. I've kind of thought about this off and on a lot lately, but through a little breakdown in Bible study this week with some of my sweetest gals, I realized that maybe people don't know me as well as I think they do. I'm not an introvert--far from it--and overall I think I'm fairly transparent, but am I really? Do people really know me?


My friend Angela had this great idea to allow people to ask her questions about herself and then she'll post a blog with all the answers. Her reason for the questions is because she "says" she can't think of anything to blog about (Who, out of the two of us, isn't blogging again? Who, out of MOST bloggers in the blogging world struggles with posting blogs at a reasonable pace? Who, out of anyone that claims to blog, is probably the WORST blogger on the planet? NOT Angela, to say the least!!! I think her name is ADRIELLE!!!). But I'm so excited to see her questions and responses, and some other fellow bloggers of mine are seeming to do the same, so this is kind of a tag with good purpose!! For me, it's a chance to be real, to be open, to be honest, and to see if anyone still reads my blog because I blog so sporatically lately!! :)


So, I'm stealing the idea, too, and I'm eager to know if anyone out there wants to know anything about me in particular. Or, tell me, do you think you know me? Could you know me better? Hmmm?

4 comments:

SuperMom said...

What do you like to do for fun?

Do you ever not work?

Emily said...

* What positive traits do you see in Coby as a father and husband?

* If you had one day that ANYTHING was possible in your world, what would you do?

* What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?

* What were your dreams for yourself ten years ago? Have those dreams come true?

Jenny said...

* If you could sing a duet with anyone in the world, who would it be? What song would it be?

* What reality show would you go on? Why?

* Have you ever wanted to move out of the Waco area?

* What's the most precious memory you have of your father?

* What do you do in your down time?

Dona said...

I want to know when we can go to lunch?