Saturday, April 12, 2008

Answers to Your Questions

Good Morning!!

Today is a beautiful, crisp Saturday morning, and I am trying to answer a few questions before I head out with my friend Angela to do an outreach with some inner-city kids and our Motion youth choir. It's our first out-of-church event, and I'm excited about it!!!

Since I'm a little pressed for time, I'll try to answer one question from each commenter for now. Thanks for leaving questions!!! I'm HONORED!!

What do you like to do for fun?

I LOVE to travel. That part of my life has seemingly been non-existant with the onset of children and a new business, but that's ok. I'm very sure I'll travel again really soon. I love to go out to eat with family and friends, scrapbook, watch movies, play in the park, sit by a fire and drink coffee, have family outings, go to BUNKO, and be involved in my church--all I do there is fun to me!!

What positive traits do you see in Coby as a father and husband?

Coby loves his girls with all his heart. He makes extra effort to make sure Skyler feels loved by her dad. Even when he's frustrated, he listens to my heart and tries very hard to handle situations with her in a loving way. He is great at the little things--getting Skyler donuts on Saturday mornings, playing with her after work, taking breaks in the middle of the day just to spend a few minutes with her, always telling her he loves her, telling her she's beautiful, and trying hard to make her world as safe as possible. As a husband, he is the most loyal and faithful man I have ever known. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is committed to me and the vows we made. He works very hard to earn a good living to provide for us, and I love that he shares his ups and downs in work with me--it makes me feel connected to his world. I love that he's a dreamer and he likes to plan the future with me. He kisses me. He hugs me. He tells me he loves me every day. He is proud of my efforts with my business and he supports what I do for kids 100 percent. He knows it's a passion of my life and he works with me to make it all possible. Overall he's a great guy and I love him!!!

Well, bloggers, my child is in the middle of a melt-down, so I'll have to pick this back up later. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry... I missed the question-asking. I love your answers though.