Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!



My friend Dona tagged me, and so I will now oblige...



This is a picture of me during a baby shower thrown for me by my Enrichment Hour class the year I was pregnant with Skyler. How cute am I??? They did good to bring decorations, as seen, and the tiara I'm wearing is now the tiara Skyler wears on her birthday every year.


This is Skyler at 1 year. Cute, isn't she!!?? I actually did have her wear it on the morning of her birthday when she was two and we didn't even have her at our house when she was three (she was at Poppie and Gibbie's), but I should have taken pictures. I'm the queen of not getting the picture when I need it. I need lessons from my sister-in-law!!! Anyhoo, it's my goal for her to wear it as many years as I can possibly convince her to. I want it to be tradition!!! :)

So for this tag....

1. Open your pictures folder.

2. Go to the sixth folder.

3. Open the sixth picture.

4. Import into your blog and tell the story.

I, too, will tag the first five on my blog list, so Adriana, Amy, Angela, (not Dona), Emily, and Jaime, you're it!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

This is a fun tag! I'll try to do it soon.

Sara said...

Hey! You didn't tag me, but I'm going to try it too - if I can get to it. Asher's about to require my attention elsewhere. =) Love ya!

Emily said...

This is a fun tag, I'll play. I love the tiara by the way and I guess you were a little preoccupied on her third birthday so that one can slip.

Dona said...

that's so cute!!!

Rose said...

Cute pictures! Love htem.

Amy said...

It's been TWO MONTHS since you blogged!!!