Sunday, December 28, 2008

Please PRAY!!!

Hello, ALL!!

I know it's been 2 months since I last blogged. Not even going to get into the craziness that is my life right now or the ridiculous MISTAKE of changing internet providers and the horrible drama that was for OVER A MONTH--just wanted to get back to blogging somehow and ask you all to pray for me and my family.

I'm in Amarillo tonight. Coby and I planned to drive in from his grandparents after our Christmas celebration with his family to see my grandparents. I tried to call my grandma this morning and no one answered the phone--when we arrived no one was home. After getting in touch with my uncle, I discovered she had been admitted to hospice care at the hospital and things don't look good. I knew she was doing poorly and had home health care come out to help her and my ailing grandfather, but I had no idea she was as sick as she is--apparently it is even a shock to her nurses. The hospice people said she's got not only the emphazema but also pulminary hypertension working against her. Her lungs are just done working. She's at 80% oxygen saturation tonight and in and out--not always comprehending what we are saying and not talking hardly at all. I think she has very little time left.

I chose to stay in town for a few days and sent Coby home with Skyler. Please pray for peace for my grandparents, God's perfect timing in taking her home, and an easy day tomorrow for Chloe Grace as she's with me here and the hospital is a hard place for a baby. Pray also for my uncle--he lost my dad eight years ago, his dad a few years ago, and his wife just five months ago. My grandma is all he has left of family and he's super sad.

I don't think it's a coincidence that I am here in this moment and that her health plummetted this weekend of all weekends. I would also ask that you would pray God would use me to minister to my family in a mighty way. It's kind of an uncomfortable situation, one that was TOTALLY unexpected, and my sweet grandpa is beside himself because of this--he doesn't want to lose her and needs to be able to let go.

So sad--thanks for your prayers. I love all my sisters who lift me up!! Blessings!!

She has emphazema and been on oxygen for a long time, but she's be

3 comments:

Emily said...

I will definitely be praying for you and your family. I am so sorry that you all are having to go through this.

autumnesf said...

Praying for your family. It's such a hard time of year to go through this. I lost my father on the 18th so I understand. Take care of yourself and the baby. I'm praying that God will BE BIG for you and your Uncle.

Dona said...

Heavenly Father,
Thank you for always being our comforter and the keeper of perfect time. Father, I ask for peace and wisdom for Adrielle and her family. I ask you to wrap your loving arms around them in a way that is so evident to all. God, I pray that the last little bit of time the family has would be extended. Give them more time for great memories. Please be with Chloe Grace today and in the coming days since she is not in her normal surroundings and will be feeling the stress that is upon this family. God, I pray that this sweet little girl will be content where ever they are. Thank you for what you are doing and what you are going to do. Thank you for Being BIG!
Amen