Monday, March 10, 2008

My Daughter

So Skyler has done some funny and amazing things the past few weeks and I thought I'd share.

The other day we were taking inventory of her movies. She said,

"Mom, I've got Cinderella, Monster's Inc., PocaKontas, and Sleeping Dooty."

"Sleeping what?"

"Sleeping Dooty. It's a good one, Mom."

Then, one morning we were getting ready to go to my bible study. She said, "Mommy, where are we going?"

"We're going to bible study!!!" I said emphatically.

"BIBLE STUDY!!!! Oh my gosh, Mom!!! That is AMAZING!!!" I'm glad she's a child in hot pursuit of God's Word!

Then tonight I was chatting with her and Loren the sitter between clients. I had a $20 on the desk from a client and she said, "This is just $20. Here you go, Loren. You can have the $20."

How did she know that? She's not even three yet!!! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sleeping Dooty!?!? The best story yet!!!

Emily said...

how funny is she?! love that kiddo!

Rose said...

that is hysterical!

Mama Jeannie said...

HOW DID SHE KNOW THAT?!!! I have such amazing grandchildren. :0) Skyler LeeAnne is sooooo funny. Can't wait to see her one day very soon. Maybe this weekend?