Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween Fun













It is so much fun celebrating the seasons with cousins!!! We made a trip up to Flower Mound to Trunk or Treat with Coby's sister and her family, and then went to visit the Original Pumpkin Patch the next day. It was a blast, even though I was nauseous a lot of the time. The kids had a fun time together, and it was neat watching Skyler and Cooper get into it all for the first time and somewhat understand what we were doing. Well, at least they understood the candy part!!!! :) Their matching Jessie and Woody costumes were a hit. Then on Halloween we got together with my brother and his family to eat hot dogs and go to the Fall Festival at Highland. It was very crowded, but I was glad we could have a one-stop-shop to entertain ourselves. Skyler got her first face painting, a pumpkin, which she still reminds me of often. Such fun memories!!!!!

(Sorry the pictures are all out of order. I tried, but I'm still not a pro at this picture inserting stuff.)

1 comment:

Dona said...

So cute!! I am glad you feel well enough to update.