Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm here...I promise

Well. it's late and I need to go to bed, but I've been off the map for awhile, and I needed to touch base. So here goes.

My work is going well. I'm EXTREMELY busy with customers, which is a good thing, but I'm counting down the days until I don't have so many appointments. It's a REALLY nice thing that I get to choose when I want to work and when I don't. And I choose...a break. Four weeks and counting!!! I'm so blessed that I have a husband that supports me in this wonderful adventure!!!

Speaking of wonderful adventure, I have a client I've seen since last summer. To make a long story short, I knew God had me in her life for a reason. Lately I've really been pressing in, not only on an academic front, but on a personal one, as well. The beginning of the month I received an e-mail from the Waco Young Life Committee Leaders of the list of kids to pray for that were going to camp this summer. My student was one of them! Later the next week she told me she was going to this K-Life camp (Young Life camp for junior high kids). This opened a door for me to encourage her about the fun time she would have, and also provided an open door for me to tell her very skeptical mom what a great thing it was that her daughter was involved. Seeds planted, I prayed really hard for a few weeks, and when she came back from camp, she told me SHE GOT SAVED while she was there!!! The past few weeks have been one open door after another to share the goodness of the Lord with her. PRAISE GOD!!!! That's why I do what I do. I love to see a child be filled in every area of their lives. Please pray for this teen, as she is entering a very shaking time in her life and needs strong connections to faithful people that love God and love her.

We had a great time with family last weekend to celebrate Claire's first birthday. Man, time flies by so quickly. It was great being with you all, and I'm excited to celebrate many more fun birthdays to come.

Well, tomorrow I scheduled only three appointments, so it will be a semi-break, but due to Coby's new job (he just got a promotion in his NEW job to sales rep for the Waco area) we're quickly running out of room for two businesses, one family, and a ton of stocked items for his business, so we're meeting with our realtor tomorrow to look at our expansion/new home purchasing options for the near future. Should be fun!!! What a precious adventure!! I love my life!!!

I love you all so much! What a treasure to be surrounded by so much love, joy, and connection. I am very blessed.

1 comment:

Mama Jeannie said...

I am so excited for you and Coby and the future that God has for both of you and your children too! To hear how God is using the ministry of teaching He has called you to so that you can invest His love into the lives of young people is amazing and wonderful Adrielle.

Whoo-hoooo! I bet y'all are soooo excited about looking into the possibility of either building on or selling and buying a bigger home aren't you? Can't wait to hear what your realtor/financial planner says. FYI... plan on putting lots of patience to work; kiss and hug often even when you feel like your brains are so tired they could fall out from thinking about the whole thing. So many surprise details. Beware!... just because you say one thing, does not necessarily mean your builder/contractor or handyman person hears it like the picture in yor mind. Someone else's ears and the vision could be completely different. Good thing Coby is an artist and can put a pencil and a sketch pad to the project beforehand. Amazingly, it will all turn out beautiful and the relief of a project well done is unbelievable!