Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What a novel idea!!!

So, I've had a million and four students say this whole blogging thing is sooooo cool. Being the "sophisticated, mature" adult that I am, however, I was always a little leery. But, if my nearest and dearest have one, why don't I? I do believe a blog, of which I am now introduced, can be a huge asset to my world.

What a great idea to share your life, all on one page, and let those who will take a gander. A novel idea!!!! This is awesome to catch up, share, inspire, be totally real, and keep in touch.

To my family... here's me. You know me the very best anyway, and this is a great way to share the little day-to-day details that might get left out in the hustle and bustle of our lives. SISTERS OF 'O', YOU ARE AMONG MY FAMILY. This is a great way for me to be a part of your world, too. So are you in?? :) More specific O-Side blogging to come!!!!

To my friends...thank you for visiting! We'll see how this goes!

7 comments:

Sara said...

This is so exciting! I've heard about the whole blogging thing forever too and didn't really give it a second thought, but I do agree with you...this should be fun. And being a mommy IS the best thing in the world! Love you!

Adrielle said...

This IS great. What a fun way to share!! And I love writing so much anyway. This gives me an outlet!!! Cute blogging about your boy. He is definitely awesome!!! I'm excited we'll get to hang out some next week!!!

Unknown said...

Don't know what a blog is, but it reminds me of something called E-MAIL. Ha Ha I am writing you on your blog so you can't say I never did. Well still house searching, school is going fine. I passed my first exam last Saturday. Guess I will talk to yo later.

coby said...

I can't believe to told Skyler's Jesus story to the whole blog world.... Oh well, it was pretty dang funny. I Love You Baby, Coby

Amy said...

We are all so cool now! I'm excited that you are blogging too.

Mama Jeannie said...

Sweet Adrielle,
I love how you love my son and little Miss Skyler LeeAnne. Relationships are challenging, but oh so very good, aren't they? I think the Jesus story is funny. You just never know what a kid might say next. Sky-bo is a hoot, isn't she? Coby is a treasure for sure. So are you! Love, MamaJ

Emily said...

We have to be the most hip Selke girls ever. All four of us blogging in the same day, that must be some kind of record. I think that the "Stop Jesus" story is one of the funniest ones I have heard about Skyler. I look forward to hearing more stories in the near future.